Alaska Crab Bisque Soup
Alaska Crab Bisque Soup , The Delicious, sweet and salty soup like lobster bisque (A thick soup originating in France), but instead of a lobster with Alaska crab .
Alaska Crab Bisque Soup Ingredients
- 3 kg of Alaskan crabs and shells
- Onion 200 g
- 100 grams of carrot
- 90 grams of garlic
- 80 grams of tomato puree
- 20 ml of cognac liqueur
- 2 bay leaves
- 500 milliliters of white wine
- 5 grams of black pepper
- Alaska Crab Meat Olive Oil and a little whipping cream
- Roasted crab legs and flowers for decoration
1. Put olive oil in a large pot. Add onions, carrots and leeks and stir fry over high heat for 5 minutes. Stir until the onions are bright. Put the crab sticks and mash them with a mashed potato.
2. Add white wine, cognac, bay leaves, and black pepper to a boil, turn off the heat for 2-3 hours to get the smell and taste of the crab Filter and continue to boil for half the time. Taste and season.
3. Add a little whipping cream. Add rich tomato puree, stir well, add ufabet Alaska crab meat and blend until smooth Taste and season more as you like.
4. Serve crab soup with grilled crab legs. Garnish with olive oil, salt, pepper and flowers.