Italian seafood soup
Italian seafood soup, Thick and bright soup has a delicious sweet and sour taste from tomatoes and various kinds of seafood. Add white wine to smell fresh and inviting to eat. It is not difficult to make soup. Just choose the freshest ingredients and it’s delicious.
Italian seafood soup Ingredients
- 10-12 sea prawns
- 1/2 kg clams
- Sea bass fillet, cut into large pieces 200 g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped canned tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 red hot chillies, crushed
- Sliced Italian Basil Grated Parmesan cheese And bread for serving
1. Heat the pan. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the pan until golden brown, set aside. Add shrimp and clams and continue to stir. With garlic and white wine Stir while scooping up.
2. Use pan the fried onion with olive oil until it becomes garnished with fresh tomato sauce, garlic, paprika, red sauce moment in stock until boiling seafood and seafood fried.
3. Put sliced Italian basil leaves into a bowl and sprinkle with grated ufabet cheese. Served with bread