Singapore Cookies It is a popular dessert given as a gift Most candy gifts are given as cookies or as souvenirs at various festivals. And ensure that everyone eats well and is easy to eat It has a sweet taste with cashew nuts. After completing it, find a cute container or box to put in the dessert, let’s go see the recipe and how to make it.
- 500 grams of all-purpose wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Salted butter, cut into small cubes 130 g.
- 130 grams of white butter
- 150 grams of icing sugar
- Roasted Cashew Nuts, Coarsely Ground 50 g
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Roasted Cashew Nuts for Garnish 150 g.
- Chicken egg (yolk only), beaten enough to break 1 egg
- Shortening butter for brushing the baking pan
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sift the wheat flour and baking powder together, set aside.
- Using a leaf-shaped beater, beat the butter at medium speed until softened. Add the shortening and icing sugar, beat until combined.
- Add the eggs and mix well. Followed by cashew nuts
- Reduce the speed to the minimum. Add the sifted flour, followed by enough vegetable oil, turn off the batter, let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough about half a centimeter thick and press into different shapes as you like. Apply egg yolk and top with cashew nuts. Then put on a baking sheet with white butter.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Shovel the cookies from the tray. Let it cool down on a wire rack.