Conflakes Cookie Recipe
Conflakes Cookie Recipe for New Year, do you have a gift for that special someone? If you still try to make a little dessert for each other, such as cookies, which are a popular snack to each other on New Year’s Day. Make it very special By doing it yourself So then don’t wait. Let’s prepare the ingredients and make them ready.
ingredient of Conflakes Cookie
- 500 grams of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of powdered milk
- Shortening Rice Bran Oil 460g.
- 300 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 300 grams of conflakes
- Cashew nuts 250 g
- 250 grams of raisins
- Cranberries 150 g
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and milk powder together. Then set aside
- Put the rice bran oil shortening in a mixing bowl followed by sugar. Use a whisk to combine.
- Add the egg and beat it again. Then gradually add the sifted flour into it. Followed by vanilla scent Then mix them together until the batter is smooth.
- Add the cashew nut, raisins and cranberries. Use a cover of people around.
- Prepare the conflakes in a large bowl. Then use an ice cream scoop and scoop up. Then mixed with the conflakes
- Press the pastry slightly flattened, then put it in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- And then put the cookies out and put them in a plate or a cute gift box. In a special occasion with a special person