Coffee cupcakes without eggs
Coffee cupcakes without eggs Little ingredients from the most popular menu Dalgona Coffee. How to make egg-free coffee cupcakes, handle coffee foam. Mix into cupcake batter until combined, then drop into muffin pan. Garnish with raisins and bake until cooked.
Coffee cupcakes without eggs ingredients
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 60 grams of granulated sugar (can be used as a low calorie sugar)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 40 grams of vegetable oil or melted butter
- Milk 80 grams
- Wheat flour 120 g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Dried raisins
- Mix coffee powder, sugar and hot water, stir well.
- Beat with a whisk or a whisk until creamy and set aside.
- Mix milk and vegetable oil or melted butter and stir well
- Gradually sift the flour and baking powder into it.
- Use a whisk or spatula to stir until the flour is dissolved.
- Add the coffee cream and stir well.
- Scoop into the muffin pan, size 6 pieces.
- Sprinkle with dried raisins.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, use the upper-lower heat for 20-25 minutes, adjust the strength and time according to the size of the oven that friends have. Don’t forget to preheat the oven.
- Just like this, you can have cupcakes as a snack.
- If your friends like to try it, Annwa bake 20 minutes to get a little soft face. Refrigerate it for 1 night, take it out to eat to get a juicy and delicious face again.