Papaya Salad with salted Crab
People who like to eat papaya salad with salted crab. This recipe scalds the salted crab in hot water before pounding it with the papaya. With tomatoes and lentils Add more fermented fish as you like.
- Chopped papaya
- 2 Sida Tomatoes (cut in half)
- Long beans, broken in pieces
- Paprika (as desired)
- 3-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 Salted crab
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp palm sugar
How to Cook Papaya Salad with Crab
1. Pound the chilli and garlic and break it down. Put tomatoes and long beans, crushed enough.
2. Season with fish sauce, lemon juice and palm sugar.
3. Add crab and papaya, pound lightly.