Durian spicy salad
Durian spicy salad. Whenever there is a durian season, let’s be trendy with the durian papaya salad. Use the hard durian to cut the line. Pounded with papaya salad Spicy, sweet and sour seasoning as desired. Finish off sprinkling fried nuts.
Ingredients: Durian spicy salad
- Garlic (peeled) 1 tbsp.
- Paprika, amount to taste
- 3 tablespoons dried shrimp
- Long beans (chopped) 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- Small tomatoes (cut in half) 1/4 cup
- 1 cup durian (hard durian) cut into strips (or as desired)
- 3 tablespoons fried peanuts
How to Cook Durian Papaya Salad
1. Pound the garlic and paprika. Put the dried shrimp and long beans into the bowl, pound to combine. Season with lemon juice, fish sauce and palm sugar. Stir well.
2. Add tomatoes. Followed by durians cut into strips Stir well again, put on a plate, sprinkle fried peanuts and serve.