Crispy Papaya salad with Carrot
I would like to try some crispy papaya salad with carrots. This recipe uses carrot mixed with fried flour. Served with spicy papaya salad with dried shrimp, fresh shrimp, long beans and roasted nuts.
- 10 small chili peppers
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Crispy Flour or All Purpose Flour
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- dried shrimp
- Long beans
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 1 tbsp tamarind juice
- Fresh boiled shrimp
- Roasted peanuts (for garnish)
How to Cook Papaya Salad with Carrot
1.Peel the carrot Then scrape into strips Bring to the air for a moment.
2. Put the carrot into the mixing bowl. Add the crispy fried flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Set the pan with vegetable oil. Wait until the heat is hot. Add the carrots, mix the flour and fry until golden and crispy. (Fry little by little to get crisp Because oil does not), then scoop up the oil to drain
4. Put the salad with paprika, garlic pound coarsely pounded down. Then add dried shrimp and long beans, crushed, then add tomatoes, season with fish sauce, lemon juice, palm sugar and tamarind juice. Mix well Put the cooked boiled shrimp into a bowl, sprinkle with roasted peanuts prepared.
5. Spoon the fried carrots on a plate.