Vietnamese tomato soup rich in lycopene
Vietnamese tomato soup is healthy menu that rich in lycopene. Which is an antioxidant It can prevent cancer excellently. Lycopene is a substance that can dissolve well in oil. So if we use oil to cook tomatoes. Will make the body absorb lycopene better.
what is lycopene?
Lycopene is a naturally occurring chemical that gives fruits and vegetables their reddish color. It is one of the antioxidant pigments in the carotenoids family found in fruits. Such as tomato, watermelon, orange, red flesh, grapefruit.
lycopene in foods come from tomato products such as ketchup, tomato juice, or fresh tomatoes. By processing raw tomatoes from the use of heat such as tomato soup. Its also slow down the degeneration of cells. As a result it helps to strengthen health. Although when free radicals are greater than antioxidants, they can create oxidative stress in the body.
|Four sliced tomatoes (meat only)||4||baby|
|Lettuce, tomatoes and fresh vegetables of your choice|
|Basil leaves for garnish|
- Stir Fried pork and garlic with oil until its cooked.
- Add the tomatoes and broth
- Season with seasoning sauce, salt and sugar, boil until all ingredients are soft (about 10 minutes).
- Put it into a bowl. Sprinkle ground pepper and decorated with basil.
- Served with lettuce, tomatoes and fresh vegetables of your choice.