Basic Vanilla Ice Cream without using an ice cream maker
So let’s start from this menu. Basic Vanilla Ice Cream without using an ice cream maker Who would have thought that we don’t even need an ice cream machine to make smooth and delicious ice cream? without wasting time taken out Just beat it by hand several times like a recipe that doesn’t use any other ice cream maker recipe.
It’s ice cream with egg yolk custard base. Instead we have to bring the base of all the ice cream. Go hit in the ice cream maker. We use whipping cream. and then slam it into the custard bass to add some air. Resulting in a soft ice cream with a rich flavor that many people will love to taste. Let’s get started
How to make Basic Vanilla Ice Cream
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-sized pot. When boiling, reduce the heat to a soft boil.
- Put 3 egg yolks and 80-85g sugar in a bowl, beat them together, and place them over a pot of boiling water. Ideally, the bowl of the egg should not be submerged in the hot water. Otherwise, the eggs will overheat and clot. Makes the ice cream texture not smooth.
- Keep stirring until it’s hot and thick. If measured with a thermometer, it’s at 75℃ (very recommended to measure with a thermometer Because the eggs will not be hot than the state we want. The thermometer is considered a device that should have. in making ice cream)
- Remove from heat and add 100g whipping cream (or if you don’t like it too much, use 50g milk and 50g cream instead) with vanilla flavor and mix well. Then rest until completely cool.
- Bring 150 g of whipping cream, beat until stiff peaks form, scoop 1/3 of the whipping cream into it. in the cooled egg yolk part Stir together with a whisk.
- When well blended, pour back into the whipped cream bowl. Then fold them together and pour them into the box. Then place a piece of paper on top of the ice cream to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Place in the freezer for at least 12 hours until firm.