Fried tofu stuffed with Chinese cabbage
Fried tofu stuffed, What can you do? Ping the idea of ”fried tofu stuffed with stuffed peas”, an unusual delicious menu. Plus it’s good for health. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and how to make them.
|Fried tofu stuffed||2||item|
|pork belly, cut into bite-sized pieces||200||gram|
|coriander root, coarsely chopped||1||tablespoon|
|Garlic, coarsely chopped||1||tablespoon|
|soy sauce||1 – 2||tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves for decoration|
- Pound coriander roots, garlic and ground pepper together, set aside.
- cut tofu in half cracked chicken eggs and place it in a heat-resistant cup. Steam for 10 minutes with boiling water or until the eggs are cooked. set aside to cool
- Fry the pounded ingredients in the first step with the oil until fragrant. Add palm sugar and stir over low heat until it dissolves into caramel color.
- add pork belly Followed by cinnamon and anise stir fry just enough to combine.
- Season with soy sauce. Add water to simmer until pork is tender, then add steamed tofu. continue to simmer over low heat. Wait until the mixture boils again. Ladle into bowls and garnish with coriander leaves.