Egg Salad Sandwich.
We’ve been eating a lot. Switch to a light menu. In fact, Egg Salad Sandwich this menu should be eaten in the morning should be better. Eat at home, in the car, at work. It’s all convenient. Easy to eat. Kids like it too.
Ingredients: Egg Salad Sandwich (serves 2)
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 pairs of bread (4 slices)
- lettuce as desired
- shallots, as desired
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tsp mayonnaise (use 0% calories)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tsp chili pepper (if you make it for the kids to eat, UFABET cut this one out)
How to make.
1. Slice or shred hard-boiled eggs thoroughly.
2. Season with mayonnaise, mustard and pepper, mix well.
3. Place lettuce on bread. Followed by egg salad, tomatoes and shallots.
4. Wrap paper or clear plastic and cut into two pieces.
Egg salad sandwiches have 9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) you can see that you will get about 19.6 g of protein.
Egg salad sandwiches have 17.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) has about 38.3 g of carbs.
Egg salad sandwiches have 20.76 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size (218 g) has about 45.3 g of fat.