Sweet Potato and health benefits
Sweet patato is rich in important nutrients such as carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, potassium and the antioxidant beta-carotene. Make believe that Sweet potatoes may have health benefits. And may treat or prevent some diseases
The underground tubers with a sweet taste and fleshy varieties, such as orange, white, red, yellow or purple, etc. In yams. There are enzymes that can convert starch into sugar. The sweet potatoes will taste sweeter when stored for a long time or used for cooking. Most popular methods of cooking are boiled, steamed, baked or fried. With various nutritional values So people believe that sweet potatoes can have many health effects. It is the source of the following experimental studies on the efficacy of sweet potatoes.
Baked Sweet Potato Spinach Cheese
|Sweet potato||3 heads|
|Salted Butter||1 tablespoon|
|Onion, coarsely chopped||2 tablespoons|
|All purpose flour||1 tablespoon|
|Fresh milk||1/2 cup|
|Coarse salt||1/4 teaspoon|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Boiled spinach, coarsely chopped||50 g|
|Mozzarella cheese for sprinkling|
Baked Sweet Potato Spinach Cheese INSTRUCTIONS
1. Boil sweet potatoes for about 20 minutes or until softened. Scoop it up and set aside just warm, use a knife to cut the sweet potatoes out. (Just enough for a box for cheese, spinach).
2. Set the pan and add butter enough to melt. Add onions and stir fry until cooked, looks clear. wheat flour and stir until cooked. Add fresh milk, stir to dissolve.
3. Add salt and black pepper. Stir until the mixture has a thick consistency then the spinach and stir well down.
4. Mash the mixture of spinach as well.
5. Article 4 mixture into the sweet flesh gouged out. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted, ready to serve.