Japanese soft bread
Japanese soft bread with fresh milk cream.
Japanese soft bread ingredients
- 300 grams of bread flour
- Cake Flour 150 g
- 2 tablespoons yeast powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- Salted Butter 125 g
Fresh milk filling ingredients
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons ising sugar
- Make bread by mixing warm water, granulated sugar and salt, stir to dissolve, add eggs and stir to combine.
- Mix bread flour, cake flour and yeast, stir well into the prepared liquid mixture. Knead to form a mass.
- Add butter and knead until smooth. Let the dough stand until it is doubled.
- Take out the flour to expel the air (Use a little flour) Cut the dough into 30g cubes and roll each one into round balls. Arrange on a baking tray Let the dough rise again.
- Mix the yolk with a little fresh milk. Spread the bread evenly. Bake at 175 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until the bread is golden brown. Set aside to cool
- Make a filling of fresh milk by mixing fresh milk, 1/2 cup whipping cream, egg yolks, granulated sugar, cornstarch and sweetened condensed milk, stirring, stirring, and stirring to thicken the custard.
- Beat the rest of the whipping cream with icing sugar together to thicken. Put the custard on. Stir well together.
- Put into a piping bag with a piping nozzle. Squeeze the bread filling until full, arrange on a plate, sprinkle with icing sugar.