Quinoa Salad with Smoked Salmon
Quinoa Salad with Smoked Salmon is easy to make, delicious, and benefits from the smoked salmon fillet with quinoa. Whole grains are rich in fiber. Used to make salads with applesauce and salty cheddar cheese.
Ingredients (for 2-4 people)
- 2.5 cup quinoa
- 1 cup canned chickpeas
- 2 red apple, cut into small pieces
- 2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 3 cups of wild rocket salad
- Smoked Salmon, shredded 200g
Salad dressing ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of salad oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- Manuka honey
- Salt and ground pepper each
- Boil 11/2 cups of water to a boil, add quinoa to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover for about 15 minutes (stirring 2-3 times) until the juice and the quinoa are cooked, turn off the heat, cover the pot and let it rest.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together, taste and set aside.
- Add chickpeas, apple cheese, cheddar, wild rocket, quinoa and salmon.Top on a lightly mixed salad dressing and serve with crackers.