Wagyu rib eye is seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast on the pan to cook as you like. Eat together with spicy eggplant and orange. Its a spicy taste with ground Mala pepper.
Ingredients (for 2 )
- Wagyu Rib Eye, 200 grams weight 1 piece
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Ingredients for side dish
- 1/4 cup eggplant
- 1/4 cup tamarind juice
- 1 teaspoon cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons of ground Mala chili
- Chopped celery and chopped shallots
- Cooked jaew by crushing the eggplant and orange with the back of a spoon. Season with tamarind juice Coconut sugar, fish sauce and chili mala, stir to combine and taste, add dill and shallot, set aside.
- Season the wagyu beef with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast on the grill pan to cook as you like. Set aside and slice into pieces. Sprinkle parsley Served with spicy and sour eggplant.