Beer-Marinated Wagyu Steak
Wagyu Steak, this time there is nothing complicated. Marinate meat by spice powder, meat marinade and beer. Eaten with lettuce and grated carrot.
Wagyu Steak Ingredients (for 2 )
- 2 pieces of Wagyu Beef, 200g Rib Eye
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tbsp beef marinade powder
- A little olive oil
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded carrot, and kaiwarare for serving
- Sprinkle the meat marinade over the meat pieces, pour the beer into the marinade for about 1 hour, pick up the meat from the beer. Rest for a while
- Sprinkle some olive oil on the meat. Heat the pan for roasting. Place the meat on the pan over medium heat and roast for 2 minutes on each side, set aside for 3 minutes.
- Pour the fermented beer into the pot to boil and set aside.
- Cut the meat into long pieces. Served with sauce and vegetables.