Grilled Pork ribs
Grilled Pork ribs, how to cook three-flavored pork ribs . Its easy to cook. The secret to deliciousness is the fermentation of the pork ribs and how to cook them. Side dish of pork ribs. The secret to deliciousness On quality raw materials Pork marinating techniques and seasoning Fried pork ribs recipe with three flavors The ingredients and making process are easy to understand. Good for food lovers Pork Ribs.
Ingredients for making grilled pork ribs with three flavors
- Pork ribs, choose size about 2 inches wide 1 row.
- 1 teaspoon salt for marinating pork
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper for marinade
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour for marinating pork
- 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce for marinating pork
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 3.5 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons vinegar
- 2.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons chopped pineapple
- Chili, shredded 2 tablespoons
- Fresh vegetables such as carrots, bok choy, cabbage, etc.
- 2 cups vegetable oil
Grilled pork ribs instructions
- Start by marinating the pork ribs first. Cut the pork ribs into bite-sized pieces, marinate with salt, ground pepper, seasoning sauce, and wheat flour, knead the mixture into the pork ribs and marinate. Leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil pan To heat, then add mashed garlic and stir to yellow leek, then add pork ribs and stir. Stir until cooked pork ribs.
- Then season with pineapple juice, palm sugar, vinegar and soy sauce. Stir until the mixture dissolves into a single pulp. Stir until the sauce starts to dry, turn off the heat, serve on a plate and decorate the dish beautifully with fresh vegetables, pineapple and shredded chili.
The secret recipe
- Pork ribs to choose from. Choose to buy fresh ribs to get delicious pork.
- Marinate the pork to marinate for about 3 hours, let the pork enter the meat.
- Before frying the ribs Add the garlic and stir first. The garlic aroma will come out with the oil, giving the pork ribs the aroma of garlic.
- Chop the pineapple, choose Sriracha pineapple will taste sweet and sour.
- Sugar, choose palm sugar. The sweetness of palm sugar gives a mellow taste.