Pamper people at home with a simple menu that many people find difficult! With the menu “Chicken Dumpling” . Wrapped in dumplings And fry with a fat-free fryer Garnish with fried garlic and coriander, served with jig chow. This is another easy-to-make menu. And good for health as well.
- Ground Chicken
- Coriander Root with Garlic and Pepper1Tablespoon
- Soy Sauce1Tablespoon
- Sesame oil (teaspoon)1Teaspoon
- Granulated sugar (teaspoon)1Teaspoon
- Corn Flour (teaspoon)1/2Teaspoon
- Wonton (plate)10sheet
- Vegetable oil1Tablespoon (for brushing shumai)
- Fried Garlic1For garnish
- 1.Chicken seasoning: – Put chicken in a mixing bowl. Followed by coriander root, garlic and pepper, followed by soy sauce, sesame oil, granulated sugar, corn starch, and mix well. And set aside for 30 minutes
- 2. Wonton wrap : – Cut the dumplings into circles. Alternatively, you can cut the four corners of the dumplings, then use a loosely fistful of your non-dominant hand and place the dumplings between your thumb and forefinger. Go down to fill the sheet Then press the chicken firmly. And arrange a beautiful dumpling If wrapped in wonton sheets and the edges do not stick together Use water to spread the wonton sheets before filling them in the fryer.
- 3. Serve :– Bring the prepared chicken shumai. Put it into the fryer over 150 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes to make chicken and batter crispy and served with fried crispy garlic .