Shrimp dumplings with Kimchi Soup
Shrimp dumplings with Kimchi Soup . The Korean series there is delicious oppa menu. An easy menu made for oppa followers by bringing shrimp dumplings , light and gentle flavor, adding spiciness with kimchi soup, so delicious that you won’t be able to jerk. One word is never enough!
Ingredient of Shrimp dumplings with Kimchi Soup
- Shrimp dumplings
- Granulated sugar 2 Tablespoon
- Shoyu 2 Tablespoon
- Korean cayenne pepper1Tablespoon
- Kimchi 2 Tablespoon
- White cabbage 1 head
- Japanese spring onions 1 head
- Onion 50 gram
- Carrot 100 gram
- Shiitake Mushroom 100 gram
- Enoki mushroom 100 gram
- Frozen tofu 300 gram
- 1 Make Kimchi Soup : – Put a pot of water Seasoned with shoyu, kochujang, kimchi, granulated sugar, Korean chili powder and onion.
- 2 Decorate the pot and fill it with broth. : – Decorate the pot and add the soup: Bring the shabu pot to add Chinese cabbage, hard tofu, Japanese spring onion, shiitake mushroom, golden needle mushroom, carrot, kimchi and shrimp dumplings to be beautiful, fill the pot.
- 3 Serve : – Ready to serve “ you can enjoy hot soup.