Steak Tacos with Salsa
Steak Tacos with Pineapple Salsa. The side of the beef is soft and tough. With a little bit of greasy, it’s perfect to grill, thinly sliced into the tortilla. Eaten with salsa, grilled pineapple and sweet and sour apples.
Steak Tacos Ingredients ( 4 servings )
- Flank Steak 500 grams
- 1 pack of taco seasoning powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flour tortilla, as desired
- 2-3 sliced pineapple
- 1 red apple, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup diced purple onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Mix taco powder with olive oil. Spread over the meat evenly, marinate for 1 hour, roast on the roasting pan, cook medium or until cooked as desired, set aside for 10 minutes, cut into thin slices.
- Roast the pineapples so they are light brown and fragrant. Rest for a while Cut into small pieces Mix with apples, coriander, onion and tomato, add lemon juice, sugar and salt, stir lightly to combine.
- Heat the tortilla on the pan. (Without oil) When hot, add roast beef and add salsa as you like.