Tofu Steak with tomato Sauce
Tofu Steak with tomato Sauce that Anyone who is a vegetarian needs to try this menu. Grilled white tofu topped with homemade tomato miso sauce.
Tofu Steak Ingredients (for 2 )
- Hard white tofu, cut into 1 cm thick pieces 2 cubes
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 400 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 2-3 tbsp miso
- Light soy sauce and celery
- Roast the tofu on the pan, add a little oil until the tofu is light and golden Pour a little soy sauce and scoop up.
- Sauté the cherry tomatoes with peanut oil to the skin, add 1/4 cup of water, cover until the tomatoes are tender, add 1/4 cup of water.
- Add the miso and the rest of the water. Continue cooking until the tomatoes are ripe and soft and the sauce is ready to taste.
- Arrange the tofu on a plate. Sauce on tofu Sprinkle celery.